oso de anteojos - región tumbesina - pava aliblanca - ecoturismo
- InicioChaparrí Reserve website home page
- Cómo visitar ChaparríOpening times, who to contact and how to organise day and overnight visits
- Cómo llegarAirport, bus and transfer information plus directions from Chiclayo
- VoluntariosYou can help Chaparrí Reserve and contribute to species preservation by working as a volunteer for us
La Región Tumbesina
- La Región TumbesinaChaparrí resides within one of the most unique and biodiverse forests on earth. Tumbesian climate and endemism.
- Aves endémicasA list of endemic and near-endemic birds occurring in Chaparrí Reserve
Acerca de Nosotros
- Acerca de la reserva de ChaparríWhy Chaparrí Reserve exists and how the work we do benefits wildlife and the local community.
- NoticiasThe latest news and goings-on from Chaparrí Reserve
- Quienes somosThe people behind Chaparrí. The dedication of these individuals keeps the reserve going
- MapaAn interactive map of Chaparrí Reserve and the surrounding area.
- Imagen de GoogleRegional image generated from Google Earth ™ (not interactive)
- ContáctenosContact details and an online e-mail contact form
- Patrocinadores y donantesThe support and generousity of these organisations and individuals has made Chaparrí Reserve what it is today.
- Oso AndinoA photo gallery of the Andean Bears at Chaparrí
- AvesA photo gallery of the birds of Chaparrí
- Otra vida silvestreA photo gallery of other mammmels, insects and reptiles at Chaparrí
- PaisajesA photo gallery of Chaparrí landscapes
- La comunidadA photo gallery of the Chaparrí community
- Cobertura en mediosPress articles written about Chaparrí Reserve and the work we undertake there
- Otras organizacionesLinks to other organisations which Chaparrí Reserve supports or is affiliated with