spectacled bear - tumbesian region - white winged guan - ecotourism
Change site map language:
- HomeChaparrí Reserve website home page
- How to visit ChaparríOpening times, who to contact and how to organise day and overnight visits
- How to get hereAirport, bus and transfer information plus directions from Chiclayo
- VolunteersYou can help Chaparrí Reserve and contribute to species preservation by working as a volunteer for us
The Tumbesian Region
- The Tumbesian regionChaparrí resides within one of the most unique and biodiverse forests on earth. Tumbesian climate and endemism.
- Endemic birdsA list of endemic and near-endemic birds occurring in Chaparrí Reserve
- About Chaparrí reserveWhy Chaparrí Reserve exists and how the work we do benefits wildlife and the local community.
- NewsThe latest news and goings-on from Chaparrí Reserve
- Who we areThe people behind Chaparrí. The dedication of these individuals keeps the reserve going
- MapAn interactive map of Chaparrí Reserve and the surrounding area.
- Google imageRegional image generated from Google Earth ™ (not interactive)
- Contact usContact details and an online e-mail contact form
- Sponsors and fundersThe support and generousity of these organisations and individuals has made Chaparrí Reserve what it is today.
- Andean bearsA photo gallery of the Andean Bears at Chaparrí
- BirdsA photo gallery of the birds of Chaparrí
- Other wildlifeA photo gallery of other mammmels, insects and reptiles at Chaparrí
- LandscapeA photo gallery of Chaparrí landscapes
- The communityA photo gallery of the Chaparrí community
- Press coveragePress articles written about Chaparrí Reserve and the work we undertake there
- Other organisationsLinks to other organisations which Chaparrí Reserve supports or is affiliated with
- Adopt a bearYour sponsorship will help pay for the care of one the rescued Andean Bears in Chaparrí
- Terms and conditionsWebsite usage terms and conditions
- Site mapAll the pages contained within the Chaparrí Reserve website