brillenbär - tumbesian region - weissflüel guan - ökotourismus
- Wie man Chaparrí besuchtOpening times, who to contact and how to organise day and overnight visits
- WegbeschreibungAirport, bus and transfer information plus directions from Chiclayo
- VolontariatYou can help Chaparrí Reserve and contribute to species preservation by working as a volunteer for us
Die Tumbesian Region
- Die Tumbesian RegionChaparrí resides within one of the most unique and biodiverse forests on earth. Tumbesian climate and endemism.
- Orts spezifische VögelA list of endemic and near-endemic birds occurring in Chaparrí Reserve
- Informationen Über ChaparríWhy Chaparrí Reserve exists and how the work we do benefits wildlife and the local community.
- NachrichtenThe latest news and goings-on from Chaparrí Reserve
- Wer wir sindThe people behind Chaparrí. The dedication of these individuals keeps the reserve going
- LandkartenAn interactive map of Chaparrí Reserve and the surrounding area.
- Google BilderRegional image generated from Google Earth ™ (not interactive)
- Kontakt FormularContact details and an online e-mail contact form
- SponsorenThe support and generousity of these organisations and individuals has made Chaparrí Reserve what it is today.
- BrillenbärenA photo gallery of the Andean Bears at Chaparrí
- VögelA photo gallery of the birds of Chaparrí
- Andere TiereA photo gallery of other mammmels, insects and reptiles at Chaparrí
- LandschaftenA photo gallery of Chaparrí landscapes
- Die GemeindeA photo gallery of the Chaparrí community
- Presse ArtikelPress articles written about Chaparrí Reserve and the work we undertake there
- Andere OrganisationenLinks to other organisations which Chaparrí Reserve supports or is affiliated with